Friday, April 11, 2008

Get Nude with Bobbi Brown



bobbinude.jpgbobbiglossnude.jpg


I remember when Bobbi Brown first published her book, "Bobbi Brown Beauty." It was the '90s, and I was obsessed with the "No make up" look, also known as, Nudes. I studied her book from front to back and learned all the tips and tricks to a flawlessly sheer face. It's a look I've embraced for a very long time and don't plan to change, ever, because naturally pretty never goes out of style! Sure, I experiment with blue eye shadows and brightly colored blushes on occasion, but the look I love best is, Nude! I got this palette last week (for myself and my friend Melinda, who is also a nudes freak), and I am completely obsessed. It has all the shadows you need to look natural and youthful (key word), plus an array of pretty lip glosses. The palette is perfect for traveling because it's a single, easy-to-use compact with a mirror (the shadows slide out from the bottom)! I also got the gorgeous shimmering lip gloss to finish off the look (photos after the jump!). And yes, in the shade "Nude", $19.

The Nudes palette is $60.
At Neiman Marcus. It's sold out on the Bobbi Brown website, so you better get yours today!
Shades include:
• Bare Lip Color
• Beige Lip Color
• Brownie Pink Lip Color
• Cocoa Lip Color
• Buff Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
• Nude Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
• Bare Eye Shadow
• Naked Eye Shadow



As seen below on moi :)

Photographer: Sam Saldano
bobbinude3.jpg
bobbinude4.jpg

No comments: