Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Linden Blossom Handsoap



lindenleavessoap.jpgI have never washed my hands as much as I have since giving birth. Prior to having a baby, I never gave germs a thought. But now, I see germs and health hazards everywhere. It would not be a stretch to say that I wash my hands at least ten times a day! Now this would not be a bad habit, except my hands are drying out and taking a beating. Which is why, I am so glad I got this bottle of hand soap last week. Linden Leaves' Linden Blossom soap is a refreshing and gentle soap for your hands. The delicate formulation is enriched with ultra-hydrating olive oil and soothing chamomile extract. It also has a gentle enticing fragrance of linden blossom. The price is a bit of an indulgence, but your hands will thank you. At LindenLeavesUSA.com On sale for $15.50!

No comments: