Sunday, May 11, 2008

Spam-not-a-lot



Sorry for the avalanche of posts.
It seems that the Blogger Spam-blog detecting dogs sniffed around In My Bag and decided that it smelled like one of those weird random blogs that always turn up near the top of a google search...you know the ones, just a string of nonsense with your google search term interspersed throughout as hyperlinks to one site.
I don;t know what did it. was it my 4 links to Tsumori Chisato's Japanese site? Were the Blogger Gods' style sense as offended as mine by the Fendi pastelicious Multicolored B bag? It's fairly obvious that someone is actually at the helm here, not some cyber-program spewing out non-sequitors and hyperlinks.
Perhaps I'll never know what the incriminating post or linkage was, but it took 5 days to rectify. 5 days of anxiety that maybe someone would decide I was not a real person...how do you break that to your husband and kids? "Sorry family, but it seems Mommy is a fembot..."
Anyway, it's all water under the bridge, and I'm back.

No comments: